Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Review: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish

Hey everyone! Today I have a review on nailpolish! I recently started a new job which requires a lot of hands on activity. I immediately noticed how quickly my nailpolish will chip when at work. I decided that I want my nails to look nice but still last and the Sally Hansen Gel Polish gives me the best of both worlds.

This polish promises 14 days of colour and shine, easy removal and no UV light needed to cure the gel finish. I agree that this is a long lasting formula but no colour has lasted a full 14 days on me. It does however last a good week to week and a half which is plenty for me. I am the kind of girl that likes to change my polish quite often anyways.

My favourite colour I purchased is Street Flair which is a muted grape purple. It is a mature looking colour which is great for any occasion. I also love the amount of shine the Top Coat adds when applied and that the shine lasts throughout the wear of this polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment