Sunday, October 12, 2014

Mac Eyeshadow Wishlist

Hey guys! Today I wanted to share my wishlist with you all for mac eyeshadows. Right now, I store them in the large 15 pan Mac Eyeshadow palette and this is working quite well for me but I only have four slots left in the little insert.. and as you will soon see I have WAY more than 4 on my to buy list. My plan is to pop out the little insert and just place the metal eyeshadow pan right in the palette. That way I can store 27 instead of 15.

Below I have listed the shade name and then the finish of the shadow itself:


  • Soft Brown (Matte)
  • Copperplate (Matte2)
  • Knight Divine (Veluxe Pearl)
  • Electra (Frost)
  • Cranberry (Frost)
  • Shroom (Satin)
  • Vex (Frost)
  • Blanc Type (Matte2)




  • Soft Brown

    Copperplate

    Knight Divine

    Electra

    Cranberry

    Shroom
Vex

Blanc Type





Let me know in the comments below what eyeshadows from Mac you recommend? Is there some you think that I MUST have? 

No comments:

Post a Comment